Home Automation BEAUMONT, TX 77701
Custom lighting control (to control the percentage of your lights’ brightness) is efficient as well as handy; whether it’s to deter would be intruders by making it appear as though you’re home when you are not, or using home automation to optimize your light usage based on time of day in order to eliminate unnecessary electricity costs, or to create a mood for watching television or hosting a dinner party, the conveniences of lighting control are exemplary. Have you ever been watching a movie on your DVD player and had a need to pause it because you wanted a snack, you received a phone call, or your doorbell rang? Did you know that with home automation, hitting pause on your DVD player can also make your lights come on? Being able to control lighting for multiple rooms from one source is also convenient. Having a master panel eliminates the need to walk from room to room ensuring that lights have been turned off. Outdoor lights can also be incorporated into a home lighting system and programmed to automatically come on and go off at certain times of the day, so that homeowners don’t have to worry about stumbling out to the driveway when leaving for work in the morning, or guests tripping up a dark pathway to the front door.
- Increases the beauty of your home by properly illuminating every room as well as the exterior.
- Saves energy, thereby reducing the amount of fossil fuels consumed and the amount of carbon dioxide released back into the atmosphere.
- Promotes safety in the event of an emergency such as a fire, burglary, or home invasion.
- Simplifies use with clearly labeled keypads and touch panels.
- Makes your life more efficient by making it easy to turn rooms or even the entire house off with the touch of a button.
- With our unique True Image control, we photograph your room, and when you touch a light on your interface, it illuminates on the touch panel and in the room at the same time!
Heating and Cooling
Having a proper heating and cooling system installed is not only essential to making your home as efficient as possible in cold and warm weather, it’s also imperative to your comfort. An improperly installed heating or cooling system can disrupt your family’s comfort. There is nothing more frustrating than having to fiddle with an air conditioner on a hot day or cranking up the heat with no results on a cold one. Improperly installed heating and cooling systems can also pull money out of your pocket by hitting your gas and electric bill hard. If you’re tired of paying for air conditioning or heating you’re not using, the convenience of being able to remotely control your thermostat is definitely a benefit of home automation. Imagine being able to automate your thermostat to a temperature that is an efficient, utility bill-friendly setting while you’re gone, and a comfortable temperature while you’re at home. That’s the convenience and ease of a home automated heating and cooling system.
Security and Surveillance
These days, having a decent security and surveillance system installed isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. We know that our customers work hard for what they own. We also know that protecting family is everyone’s first priority. Security and surveillance systems come in many different levels. We can help you determine the best type of systems for your need and then install it for you. We understand that the safety of your home and family is top priority for you, and it is for us, too. Our custom home automated security systems make it possible for you to know when the kids have arrived home from school. It’s also possible to remotely unlock and relock your doors, so that you can let friends, repairmen, or relatives come and go without having to spend hours at home waiting for them to arrive. Being able to rest knowing your home and family is protected comes with the security of a home automated security and surveillance system.
Whole Home Music & Video Distribution
When entertaining, one wants guests to have a pleasant and memorable experience. Being able to distribute music and video throughout your home creates a home automated atmosphere in which guests feel comfortable. They also don’t have to feel as though they’re missing out on something by being in the wrong room at the wrong time. A whole home music and video distribution system allows anyone in your house to enjoy music or video from any room with speakers and/or televisions. Having a whole home music and video system also allows you to enjoy music or video from your patio or backyard without having to leave the doors open and crank up the volume on your stereo. There’s also no need to feel confined to one room while watching a favorite television or sports program. Media organization has become one of the most challenging aspects of a control system. Some people may complain that over the last 30 years we have had too many media changes – records, 8-trak, cassette, CD. Video has seen VHS, Beta, DVD, HD-DVD, and Blu-Ray. That is nothing compared to the last 6 years digital format changes – mp3, flac, mp4, m4a with encrypted and unencrypted versions. This is a short list where the actual number of formats is well over 20! To make matters worse, you buy something from one store, and it may not work on one or more of your devices. What if you buy a new device tomorrow? Is all the media you bought now going to stop functioning? This is a very real possibility. And considering how much money gets poured into services like iTunes, it’s pretty scary. Worse than that, most people have no idea that it will happen. Our media management systems will play almost any format. It will play compressed music such as mp3, and it will play full resolution audio and video from CD or Blu-Ray. We offer storage solutions to accommodate any sized library now and in the future. And on top of that we will help you gather, categorize, digitize and store your existing music so you can access it from your home or on the road. Let us show you the possibilities. Simply turn on other televisions as you move from room to room and you’ll be able to enjoy watching as you go about other business. Have us install a whole home music and video distribution system—and have the home that everyone else always talks about.
Outdoor Home Automation Ideas
The Houston Custom Installers will turn your outdoor space in to a patio or backyard that is fit royalty. No more, ugly outdoor speakers. We offer invisible speakers that disappear into the space. Add an underground or in-deck subwoofer for awesome bass that fills outdoor space and makes every outing an event to remember. But don’t worry about bothering your neighbors either. Our systems are designed to contain the sound in your yard, not your neighbors. A great outdoors space will increase the size of home. It will also bring your family together. In Houston its never a bad time to be outside the nights are always awesome. At Houston Custom Installers we can make all your outdoor dreams comes true within your budget.
- Do you want to simply fill a space with sound, or do you want a movie experience with full surround sound?
- Do you want a basic outdoor television or do you want a huge screen?
- Would you like to be able to see your outdoor space when you are not home?
- Would you like to be able to turn off the hot tub and pool when you leave town, and turn them back on before you get home, so they are both ready to use?
- Do you want to be able to play music at the hot tub, but not turn on other areas such as the pool, deck, or outdoor kitchen?
- Would you like to have your lights turn on in the evening, based on the time of year and not just an arbitrary time? In the winter they may turn on at 5pm, but in the summer, they may not turn on until 9pm.
- Would you like to turn on your heaters at the same time as everything else with the touch of a button, but only if it is cold out?
- Would you like to choose a movie to watch without going back inside and putting a disk in the player?
Hand Held Remotes, iPhones, iPads, Wall Mounted Touch Screen Panels
How would you like the convenience of having your cell phone ring when someone rings your doorbell? With a home automated system, it’s a simple convenience. Need more convincing? No one wants to go looking for the remote for a specific piece of equipment when it comes time. With home automation, no one has to. Thanks to recent technological developments, it’s now possible to sync your remotes with your iPhones and iPads, as well as mounted touch screen panels. Thanks to this convenience, any family member may walk into any room and control the gadgets in it by simply accessing a universal remote from their iPhone, iPad, or touch screen panel. A home automated system of linked network remotes also eliminates the need to fiddle with multiple remotes that each control the sound, power, volume, and channel switching separately. How frustrating is it to miss the first five or ten minutes of a favorite television program all because you were trying to figure out which magic button to push and when? What about not being able to find that one remote that controls the one electronic that you want to use? Let us eliminate those problems by making everything just one touch away.
Things to ask yourself
- Do you want to simplify your life?
- Do you want to make your home more efficient, convenient, and fun?
- How important is the security of your home?
- Do you frequently turn lights off that others leave on?
- Do you travel frequently?
- Is the appearance of the inside of your home important?
- Do you hate wall clutter (excess switches, thermostats, etc)?
- Do you plan to illuminate your home in order to make it appear more beautiful (artwork, architecture, furniture, etc)?
Houston Custom Installers will make your home more convenient, efficient, and fun! For more information please call us at 281-854-9598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org